The founders of King Country Builders (KCB) have over 20 years of residential home building experience including master planned developments, design, construction management, general contracting, property management, commercial developments, and trade training facilities.
As developers we take the building process from buying the land, obtaining development financing, to design, planning and construction management.
Major development projects include:
- Shadow Cliff Subdivision, Pleasanton, California
- Ridgeview Place Subdivision, Hayward, California (see Photo Gallery)
- Custom home at 26001 Kendra Lane, Hayward, California (see Photo Gallery)
- Ray Court Subdivision, Fremont, California (see Photo Gallery)
- Overacker Drive Subdivision, Fremont, California (see Photo Gallery)
- Krystal Point Subdivision, Vallejo, California (see Photo Gallery)
- Custom Homes in the Oakland Hills following the fires in 1991
- The Danger Zone, Inc., Fremont, California, a 30,000 sq.ft. indoor paintball facility in the Mall, designed, built, owned and operated in the 1990’s
- Bayou Tesch Private Community, Magnolia, Texas
- Custom home at 26695 Bayou Tesch Drive, Magnolia, Texas
KCB has teamed up with strategic partners to construct projects designed to be best in class in all categories – quality, strength, energy efficiency, smart technology, low maintenance, economical with minimal schedule and if requested, off grid with the latest solar, water catchment and septic systems.